CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2019

My hormone filled joyful ish jungle

Woah.

It's been seven years since I posted last.
7 years ago, I was only 30.
7 years ago I had a two-year-old, a four-year-old and 2 five-year-olds.  Seven years ago I was in the thick of it.

Now, I'm 37.
The kids are 9, 11, and 12.

I used to write this to document the funny stuff of motherhood, thoughts that I had - but really, I wrote because as a young and busy mom I needed an outlet - a form of expression.

There's so much to write about now, though. 

I found that when the kids were little the advice for parents was readily available.  Potty training, discipline, bedtime, picky eaters...everything you could find, people had opinions on it.  However, once your kids are in middle school - it's like everyone goes silent.  Probably because it's a "hold on until you get through it" period of life.  Jen Hatmaker refers to it as the dark times.

So, maybe I should start blogging again.  I can write about fun things like personal hygiene, discipline, bedtime, picky eaters...I kid, I kid.  Kind of.

Does anyone read blogs anymore?  Would you read it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment