CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Operation: Project Mommy

Oooh, sounds official doesn't it?
So, while I was taking my short hiatus Dave and I were talking over lunch - and the topic of our conversation led me to this idea.
I am purposefully going to remain a bit vague about it all for right now, but if you would like to be involved that would be wonderful...but I do have some criteria.
1.  You have to be a stay at home mom.  100% of the time. 
2.  And you need to have been a SAHM for at least one year.
3.  You need to be able to set up times for a couple of phone conversations (I know this sounds ridiculous to put this as a requirement, but if you are like me this can pose a serious challenge!)
That's it.  Not too tough.  If you are interested in helping me with this project although as illusive as it may be right now please let me know by commenting on this post.
Short post I know, however after my day today I'm thankful my fingers are moving!!!

3 comments:

Martha A.

Huh, it sounds just mysterious enough to be interesting! I am a full time 100% SAHM, I homeschool, and have been that way since I have been married except for the occasional babysitting job at home etc.
I think I could talk on the phone as long as sometimes there may be slight interruptions from 4 boys.....

Unknown

you should know that i am always game for any sort of adult connection during the day! and though my 4 and 2 year old don't nap anymore, when i lay the baby down i can have them have "quiet time" so i can be on the phone ;-) so yes, i'd like to join!

Christiana

you should know that i am always game for any sort of adult connection during the day! and though my 4 and 2 year old don't nap anymore, when i lay the baby down i can have them have "quiet time" so i can be on the phone ;-) so yes, i'd like to join!

Post a Comment