CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I would, but...

I would write a post, but I'm tired.

The baby kept me up for three straight hours last night screaming.  And then when he finally went to sleep, Luke started having growing pains.  Luke and I slept in our overly hot house on the living room floor which is reminiscent of a hard concrete slab.


I would write a post, but I'm going on a date tonight and we have a new babysitter coming.  She has never been to my house so I must clean it so she doesn't think we live in a total state of disarray at all times - we'll save the truth for the next time she comes.


I would write a post but my children who I love with all my heart and are completely over tired are refusing to take naps right now.  God bless their little souls (if you are from the South, you know what I really mean.)


I would write a post but Dave, who rarely does the discipline, just disciplined the kids - and now they are acting like their hearts are broken.


I would write a post but oh! I just remembered we are having a play date at 1...oh boy, gotta go!

1 comments:

Micah Preston

LOOK.AT.THOSE.ROLLS!!!

Post a Comment