CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Operation Organization...well, at least on the blog.

I read other blogs.  Seriously, I do.  I even have favorites.

However, I am not organized (much to Dave's dismay) and can't seem to get it together enough to actually bookmark ANY blogs I read...yet.

So, today I decided I will become organized...at least on the blog.

So this is what I will do: Since I really don't have the time, patience or follow through to sit down and search out everyone's blogs - even the ones I love, will you please help me???

If you have a blog that you would like to be on my blog roll, comment to this post with your blog address.  If you read a blog that is absolutely great and would like to share, comment and leave the address.  Then that way I will be organized (or at least appear to be) and be able to actually read other blogs efficiently...and maybe other mom's who share the same disorganized plight as I do will be helped as well.

Thank you, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment